[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Welcome to the NEW Hedley Forum!

Welcome to the NEW Hedley Forum!

Seeing as this is a new site with new features and an even newer board... there will be questions! so feel free to post them here.

Welcome to the NEW Hedley Forum!

Postby steve » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:05 pm

steve

Re: Welcome to the NEW Hedley Forum!

Postby jskaa » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Thanks for the detailed description, Sir.

I kind of just skimmed through it and am quite honestly too lazy to search for details, but how do we post pictures? Same way as the most recent forum where we have to enable full html? Or...?
just breathe in, you'll be fine. i'm right here, by your side.
jskaa

Postby jan - brit » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Jess, if you look at this other thread of Steve's he's included instructions how to post pictures.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29
(No need to read it all if you don't want to ;) .. just scroll down until you see the boys and you're there!)
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby jskaa » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Perfect, thanks Jan.
Wow, it's like I have slaves. Just have to ask a question and people jump to find answers! I could get used to this ;)
jskaa

Postby jan - brit » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:59 pm

No problem .. and lmao, just know I'll draw the line at feeding you grapes ;)
jan - brit

Postby jskaa » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:23 pm

jskaa

Postby icecreamgrrl » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:14 am

Is this forum permanent? Or are we eventually gonna get shipped back to the other? lol
~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby janet » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:31 am

janet

Postby icecreamgrrl » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:29 pm

~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl

Postby janet » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:28 pm

janet

Postby icecreamgrrl » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:14 pm

~*Jenna*~
*Postwhore*
icecreamgrrl

Postby littlemiss.hoggard » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:50 pm

umm...well i've been on the old forum..and my username that i had on the other forum doesnt work on this one..soo i had to make a new account..its the same username but everything of mine has been deleted
anyone know how to get everything back??
i'm gonna go lick the back of my fingers and write down what they taste like
//UNITY
littlemiss.hoggard

Postby jan - brit » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:38 pm

jan - brit

Postby mandyb7 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:10 am

um the old site and forum is still there.
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby littlemiss.hoggard » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:39 pm

i know.....whyy??

i still dont understand how to work this forum
i'm gonna go lick the back of my fingers and write down what they taste like
//UNITY
littlemiss.hoggard

Next

Return to Questions