[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Hedley inspired tattoos?

Hedley inspired tattoos?

Seeing as this is a new site with new features and an even newer board... there will be questions! so feel free to post them here.

Re: Hedley inspired tattoos?

Postby jan - brit » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:11 am

jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby janet » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:50 am

paaige. !!

My apologies ... I accidentally deleted your account on here. We have a lot of spammers sign up and while I was deleting those, I deleted you too. Unfortunately, I can't undo the delete.

Please make a new account (you should be able to use the same user name). If you can't create a new account using the same email address and want to use that address, please email me at janet@nor-del.com. Once I have your email I can unban it. You can also use a different email address to create a new account if you wish.

Again, so sorry to have deleted your account. I'll have be watch it in future. ;)

janet
Forum Admin
janet

Postby lisakelly » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:30 pm

paaige, hope you can get your account straightened out with Janet - unfortunately these things happen sometimes with the number of spammers we get. So sorry it happened to you!

We actually have a thread that is specifically for Hedley tattoos in addition to the thread the Jan pointed you in the direction of - if you go here --> viewtopic.php?f=21&t=97 you'll get to see all kinds of Hedley inspired tattoos, hope you enjoy them!

lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby jan - brit » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:34 pm

jan - brit

Return to Questions