Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed AGAIN

Seeing as this is a new site with new features and an even newer board... there will be questions! so feel free to post them here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by Robin » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:52 pm

janet wrote:is missing half a shin and is a homo - 8250
...
did the Pterodactyl screech - 12000
...
thought it was the bulk section - 13750
...
started small and wacked off a goat - 14250
...
hereby Knighted “Sir Spooner” - 17250
...
slapped Dave with a pita - 18000
...
Men Men Men - 18750

My favourites out of the ones I haven't had yet :P
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

User avatar
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 14164
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 am
Location: A happy place inside my head!
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by lisakelly » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:09 pm

I will try to poke through some media this weekend and see what I can come up with.
Image

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3

User avatar
felish1992
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 2833
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by felish1992 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:42 pm

ill look around too. I liked seeing this list some of these post count titles I have never seen before
Image
Find a way to smile, and never let it get away
19 Hedley shows to date <3

User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by dani » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:18 pm

"picked sauce over boobs" ?
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image

User avatar
Tanou
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Qc
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by Tanou » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:58 am

I really liked the "OOOMMMMMGGGGEEEZZZZ " Jake said in the Thank you video for us!

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by Robin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Tanou wrote:I really liked the "OOOMMMMMGGGGEEEZZZZ " Jake said in the Thank you video for us!

yes!

and would something about "impregnating Justin Bieber" be totally inappropriate? :P
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Tanou
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Qc
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by Tanou » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Robin wrote:
Tanou wrote:I really liked the "OOOMMMMMGGGGEEEZZZZ " Jake said in the Thank you video for us!

yes!

and would something about "impregnating Justin Bieber" be totally inappropriate? :P

Bahah! Maybe inappropriate, but I like that!

And what about something on the pedo 'stache?

User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by dani » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:06 pm

Tanou wrote:
Robin wrote:
Tanou wrote:I really liked the "OOOMMMMMGGGGEEEZZZZ " Jake said in the Thank you video for us!

yes!

and would something about "impregnating Justin Bieber" be totally inappropriate? :P

Bahah! Maybe inappropriate, but I like that!

And what about something on the pedo 'stache?

i like that "grew a pedo stache"
haha, could we do something even forum related? like "signed the Harry petition" or "got frunk"? Or would those be off-limits cuz of new forumers who might come in and not get it...?
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image

User avatar
Tanou
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Qc
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by Tanou » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:08 pm

dani wrote:
Tanou wrote:
Robin wrote:
Tanou wrote:I really liked the "OOOMMMMMGGGGEEEZZZZ " Jake said in the Thank you video for us!

yes!

and would something about "impregnating Justin Bieber" be totally inappropriate? :P

Bahah! Maybe inappropriate, but I like that!

And what about something on the pedo 'stache?

i like that "grew a pedo stache"
haha, could we do something even forum related? like "signed the Harry petition" or "got frunk"? Or would those be off-limits cuz of new forumers who might come in and not get it...?

OH! I'd like a sex lines one! :D

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by Robin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Tanou wrote:
dani wrote:
Tanou wrote:
Robin wrote:
Tanou wrote:I really liked the "OOOMMMMMGGGGEEEZZZZ " Jake said in the Thank you video for us!

yes!

and would something about "impregnating Justin Bieber" be totally inappropriate? :P

Bahah! Maybe inappropriate, but I like that!

And what about something on the pedo 'stache?

i like that "grew a pedo stache"
haha, could we do something even forum related? like "signed the Harry petition" or "got frunk"? Or would those be off-limits cuz of new forumers who might come in and not get it...?

OH! I'd like a sex lines one! :D

:o :D 8-)
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 4230
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by janet » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:11 am

It'd be nice to keep any new ranking names general so everyone would understand the meaning.
That said, we could also post a list with an explanation for each name so everyone would get it.

Keep the suggestions coming -- we'll need a lot more if we're going to change the list.

User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by dani » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Robin wrote:
Tanou wrote:
dani wrote:
Tanou wrote:
Robin wrote:
Tanou wrote:I really liked the "OOOMMMMMGGGGEEEZZZZ " Jake said in the Thank you video for us!

yes!

and would something about "impregnating Justin Bieber" be totally inappropriate? :P

Bahah! Maybe inappropriate, but I like that!

And what about something on the pedo 'stache?

i like that "grew a pedo stache"
haha, could we do something even forum related? like "signed the Harry petition" or "got frunk"? Or would those be off-limits cuz of new forumers who might come in and not get it...?

OH! I'd like a sex lines one! :D

:o :D 8-)

"drooled over sex lines"
i like :D

haha "knows where the show went?" something TSMG related would be cool :)
hmm... "took wally for a walk" "bought Tom a new hat"... i dunno, i'm just making random stuff up...lol :P
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image

User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by dani » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 pm

"talked to a stranger" :?:
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image

User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by dani » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:53 pm

"did NOT buy an iPad Mini"
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image

User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan
Contact:

Re: Post Ranking Names - Your Input Is Needed

Post by Robin » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 pm

dani wrote:"talked to a stranger" :?:

yes...

dani wrote:"did NOT buy an iPad Mini"

ans yes (:
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/

Post Reply