Questions About The Forum?

Seeing as this is a new site with new features and an even newer board... there will be questions! so feel free to post them here.

Questions About The Forum?

Postby steve » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:41 pm

If you have any questions about the Forum, please feel free to post them in this thread and either the Administrator or one of the Moderators will be happy to answer them as soon as they can!

:D
Last edited by steve on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby Janine » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:33 am

I cant seem to get an avatar photo loaded for my profile
can you give me the steps on how to properly do it??
Image
♫"And I'm tired, of this stupid game, of
running in circles for you again"♫
A Jakes Girl
A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
Stache-Switzerland
I Love Jakecrack!!
Hedley Concerts = 3!
User avatar
Janine
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 pm
Location: Welland Ontario!

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby jan - brit » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:09 am

There's some tips on using the new forum in this thread of Steve's. Uploading an avatar is number 3 on the list:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=30

Hope that helps!
User avatar
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 4514
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: Vegas Baby

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby Janine » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:26 pm

YES!
it helped, it worked!
thank you thank you thank you!! :)
Image
♫"And I'm tired, of this stupid game, of
running in circles for you again"♫
A Jakes Girl
A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
Stache-Switzerland
I Love Jakecrack!!
Hedley Concerts = 3!
User avatar
Janine
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 pm
Location: Welland Ontario!

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby jan - brit » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:32 pm

No problem! :)
User avatar
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 4514
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: Vegas Baby

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby lisakelly » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:38 pm

What is this --> Yahoo [Bot] I see it sometimes at the bottom of the page where it says who's online...
Image

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3
User avatar
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 14164
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 am
Location: A happy place inside my head!

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby jdtc » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:13 pm

lisakelly wrote:What is this --> Yahoo [Bot] I see it sometimes at the bottom of the page where it says who's online...

yeah, one time i saw - Google [Bot]. i have no clue what it is.
Image
Mai Dire Mai

A Jakes Girl & Jakecrack Addict . HPPC - Host . 'Stache Lover for Life . Annoying Boy #8 . Twins!
A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
User avatar
jdtc
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 5105
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:41 pm
Location: somewhere

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby janet » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 pm

jdtc wrote:
lisakelly wrote:What is this --> Yahoo [Bot] I see it sometimes at the bottom of the page where it says who's online...

yeah, one time i saw - Google [Bot]. i have no clue what it is.


That's one of those spam bots trying to post on the forum. It's all set up to catch 99.9% of them.
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 4229
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby jdtc » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:59 pm

janet wrote:
jdtc wrote:
lisakelly wrote:What is this --> Yahoo [Bot] I see it sometimes at the bottom of the page where it says who's online...

yeah, one time i saw - Google [Bot]. i have no clue what it is.


That's one of those spam bots trying to post on the forum. It's all set up to catch 99.9% of them.

oh okay. weird. :?
thanks for letting us know.
Image
Mai Dire Mai

A Jakes Girl & Jakecrack Addict . HPPC - Host . 'Stache Lover for Life . Annoying Boy #8 . Twins!
A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
User avatar
jdtc
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 5105
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:41 pm
Location: somewhere

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby lisakelly » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:43 pm

janet wrote:
jdtc wrote:
lisakelly wrote:What is this --> Yahoo [Bot] I see it sometimes at the bottom of the page where it says who's online...

yeah, one time i saw - Google [Bot]. i have no clue what it is.


That's one of those spam bots trying to post on the forum. It's all set up to catch 99.9% of them.

Cool, thanks Janet!
Image

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3
User avatar
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 14164
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 am
Location: A happy place inside my head!

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby hedley212 » Sat May 16, 2009 10:06 pm

I have a thread that somehow i didn't notice but someone posted the EXACT same post as mine. I can't seem to delete MY thread. how do I do this?
Life Is A Bitch But It Helps To Be A Bitch Back
hedley212
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby janet » Sat May 16, 2009 10:30 pm

hedley212 wrote:I have a thread that somehow i didn't notice but someone posted the EXACT same post as mine. I can't seem to delete MY thread. how do I do this?


Only Moderators/Administrators can deleted threads.
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 4229
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby hedley212 » Sun May 17, 2009 5:37 pm

janet wrote:
hedley212 wrote:I have a thread that somehow i didn't notice but someone posted the EXACT same post as mine. I can't seem to delete MY thread. how do I do this?


Only Moderators/Administrators can deleted threads.


how do i request that they delete the thread????????
Life Is A Bitch But It Helps To Be A Bitch Back
hedley212
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby steve » Sun May 17, 2009 11:45 pm

hedley212 wrote:
janet wrote:
hedley212 wrote:I have a thread that somehow i didn't notice but someone posted the EXACT same post as mine. I can't seem to delete MY thread. how do I do this?


Only Moderators/Administrators can deleted threads.


how do i request that they delete the thread????????


You can contact one of the Admin/Moderators and be sure to include a valid reason why you think your thread should be deleted. After the specific Mod/Admin takes your reasoning into consideration, your thread may or may not be deleted.
steve
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:46 pm

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby lisakelly » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Can someone please get rid of those weird threads that are popping up all over the forum?
Image

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3
User avatar
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 14164
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 am
Location: A happy place inside my head!

Next

Return to Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron