Questions About The Forum?

Seeing as this is a new site with new features and an even newer board... there will be questions! so feel free to post them here.

Re: Questions About The Forum?

Postby Meadlex » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Hey guys :) Can somebody tell me how to.. hmm.. aww my english isn't perfect xD Anyways, how can i.. change the ''Hedley Rookie'' on my profile? I really don't find how..
<< EVEN THE WORST STORMS GOTTA END >>
09/03/10 . 11/10/11 . 01/30/12 . 03/12/12
Meadlex

Postby lisakelly » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Meadlex wrote:Hey guys :) Can somebody tell me how to.. hmm.. aww my english isn't perfect xD Anyways, how can i.. change the ''Hedley Rookie'' on my profile? I really don't find how..

Your english is great! There is only one way to change the "Hedley Rookie" below your name and that is to post lots more. Every 250 posts that saying will change to something new. If you look below other people's avatars you'll see all kinds of different sayings depending on their post count.

So post lots & your "Hedley Rookie" will change in a hurry! :)

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby Meadlex » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:14 pm

lisakelly wrote:
Meadlex wrote:Hey guys :) Can somebody tell me how to.. hmm.. aww my english isn't perfect xD Anyways, how can i.. change the ''Hedley Rookie'' on my profile? I really don't find how..

Your english is great! There is only one way to change the "Hedley Rookie" below your name and that is to post lots more. Every 250 posts that saying will change to something new. If you look below other people's avatars you'll see all kinds of different sayings depending on their post count.

Alright, thank you :D
<< EVEN THE WORST STORMS GOTTA END >>
09/03/10 . 11/10/11 . 01/30/12 . 03/12/12
Meadlex

Postby lisakelly » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Meadlex wrote:
lisakelly wrote:

Alright, thank you :D

No problem! : )

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Previous

Return to Questions