[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Chat on Hedleyonline - Please read

Chat on Hedleyonline - Please read

Site news and announcements

Chat on Hedleyonline - Please read

Postby bombsaway » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:18 pm

bombsaway

Re: Chat on Hedleyonline - Please read

Postby Lu-05 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 am

.DC . . . Post Whore . . . A Jake's Girl . . . young&stupid.
Lu-05
Hedley Ambassador

Postby Keethaluce » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 pm

i just wanted to say i am a HUGE fan! you probably here this all the time but i am. i am 14 and live in canada and am so inspired by you. i have loved music all my life and have been a huge fan of yours ever since Jacob was on idol back in season two. i sing, play guitar, and am learning piano, thanks to you inspiring me to want to be able to play more than one instrument. you are my idols and i just really wanted you to know that. you guys are amazing. i have spent forever trying to find a way to contact you more directly because you guys are so amazing and you probably get comments like this all the time. i'm sure that you can't read them all but if you do read any, i hope this is one of them. again you guys are my idols and have inspired me beyond belief. you showed me that trying is everything because if you hadn't tried you wouldn't be where you are today, which would be a waste because of how amazing you guys are. my dream is to meet you. you probably here that a lot too but it's true. meeting you would complete my life. i hope i do meet you someday. again i can't stress enough how amazing you guys are. i really hope that i can make it big like you. i know pretty much all of your music and again, meeting you would be the best experience of my entire life. if you are wondering why i didn't use any colours or anything, it is because too many people use colours for things like this so they will stand out so i thought maybe if mine is plain it will stand out among the many colourful comments. i really hope you read this and if there is anyway to, that you write me back. if you don't i will understand you are probably very busy and don't have a lot of time. but if you would like to contact me, please add me on facebook. my name is keetha luce. it would make my day, no, it would make my LIFETIME to hear from you. thank you for your time and again i hope you read this. <3
Keethaluce

Postby jan - brit » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 am

jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Return to Announcements