[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
chat.hedleyonline.com • View topic - Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Site news and announcements

Re: Hedley Needs Your Help ... List of Stolen Equipment

Postby Robin » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:51 pm

I heard about this on ET ast night, but didnt really catch it.

I've looked around, I haven't found much that's legit that hasn't already been posted. This is terrible.

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby allie » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Yeah, they talked about it on ET Canada!

I went to a pawn shop today in Ottawa, near a mall. Sadly I didn't see anything but I left the list of stolen things to the guy so hopefully that helps :)
allie

Postby mandyb7 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:58 pm

nice one Allie!!
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:32 am

does anyone know how much it would cost to replace everything ?
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jrexattack » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:47 am

jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby xOnxMyxOwnx » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:45 am

xOnxMyxOwnx
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kirstyn. » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:36 pm

kirstyn.

Postby Robin » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Yeh, insruments and stuff like that costs ALOT to replace. my friend had his drumset and bass stolen, and it cost him upwards of thousands of dollars to replace, and they were brand new, so they weren't insured yet. it's a costly misfortune...

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club

http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
Robin
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jrexattack » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:29 pm

So I called up two of my girlfriends and we made a day out of hitting up a bunch of pawn shops downtown and had absolutely no luck. We printed out the list of stuff but found nothing. I'm sure that the stuff isn't in MTL anymore, and I'm sure the police have already put out an alert for the stuff, but we figured it was worth a shot anyway!
jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:21 pm

it's a damn shame thats for sure,
hopefully at least some of the equiptment will be found.
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby mandyb7 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:24 pm

now I know Jake had his hummingbird at VFest but do we have official confirmation that it was one of the stolen instruments?
mandyb7
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 am

i know this is random, but i love love love your siggie mandy ! <3
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jessicamclean ! » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Remember to check all the popular buy and sell sites, keep it up though, I'm going to start looking around!

www.kijiji.ca
www.craigslist.ca

Those are 2 buy and sell sites, you never know.
"no matter how miserable and groggy are the days you have survived, they are still the days you came from. and are the days that have made you what you are this bright day. never forget."
jessicamclean !

Postby jessicamclean ! » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Gibson Firebird for Sale (Posted before this stuff was stolen, but it doesn't hurt to post incase the boys are looking to buy stuff back)http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/msg/1214615661.html

and here's all the Gibson Firebird postings from Kijiji...http://montreal.kijiji.ca/f-gibson-fire ... hFormZtrue
"no matter how miserable and groggy are the days you have survived, they are still the days you came from. and are the days that have made you what you are this bright day. never forget."
jessicamclean !

Postby janet » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Update ...

... unfortunately no updates. Everything is still missing. Really appreciate the help, I hope some of it turns up.

:(
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements