Official Address to send Fan Mail to Hedley

Site news and announcements

Re: Official Address to send Fan Mail to Hedley

Postby wintergreen » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Whatever I end up getting signed will be for my friend's birthday... which isn't until July. But I guess I could get something sent super early just in case it takes a while for them to respond ;) I'll put something together this week and I'll keep you updated!
wintergreen

Postby ashbeee03 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:33 pm

i will just try. just send them a letter. nothing to be returned. just read. if they even read it. no loss as i'll never know. but please do let us know if you get it back !
ashbeee03

Postby Laura_J » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:08 pm

wintergreen wrote:Whatever I end up getting signed will be for my friend's birthday... which isn't until July. But I guess I could get something sent super early just in case it takes a while for them to respond ;) I'll put something together this week and I'll keep you updated!

I'm just curious, did you ever get anything back?

You know it's never too late, get up and start all over again. <3
Hedley fan since october 2008 <3
Laura_J

Postby wintergreen » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Laura_J wrote:
wintergreen wrote:Whatever I end up getting signed will be for my friend's birthday... which isn't until July. But I guess I could get something sent super early just in case it takes a while for them to respond ;) I'll put something together this week and I'll keep you updated!

Ah shit, sorry! Hah I completely forgot about this.

I'll get around to it eventually :) I told my friend and she wants to try as well so I'll see if we can put something together soon!
wintergreen

Postby Laura_J » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:52 pm

wintergreen wrote:
Laura_J wrote:

I'll get around to it eventually :) I told my friend and she wants to try as well so I'll see if we can put something together soon!

ahaha thats okay :lol: Take your time, I was just wondering!

You know it's never too late, get up and start all over again. <3
Hedley fan since october 2008 <3
Laura_J

Postby jrexattack » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:46 pm

wintergreen wrote:
Laura_J wrote:

If you really want to make sure that there's enough time, then I would definitely suggest sending it in soon :) While I can't personally guarantee that it will be able to be done and sent back, I think that your best bet would be to get it in as soon as possible. With the guys' schedules, I'm sure that it may sometimes take quite some time for these things to get through :)

Good luck!
jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Previous

Return to Announcements