Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Site news and announcements

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby dani » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:Ok i sent you trip, converting jeremiah now...did you wnat them both? if not just delete the e-mail...:P

either or (:
email... is that enabled fo rme? uhoh... :P

yeah it is...oops, do you mind that i sent them to you via e-mail? i saw you had the button so i figured that was the easiest way...

...both sent now :)

no, no problem haha. I just didn't realize it wa available haha. I think I'ma have to change that... :P
since you creeped my email, I may have to creep you and add you on msn? XD

i'll PM you my other e-mail...i use my grade 5 one for IM-ing (beware of the lameness that is to come...)

haha sweet :P shank ya darlin haha

nuh prohbs <3
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image
User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby Robin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:58 pm

dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:Ok i sent you trip, converting jeremiah now...did you wnat them both? if not just delete the e-mail...:P

either or (:
email... is that enabled fo rme? uhoh... :P

yeah it is...oops, do you mind that i sent them to you via e-mail? i saw you had the button so i figured that was the easiest way...

...both sent now :)

no, no problem haha. I just didn't realize it wa available haha. I think I'ma have to change that... :P
since you creeped my email, I may have to creep you and add you on msn? XD

i'll PM you my other e-mail...i use my grade 5 one for IM-ing (beware of the lameness that is to come...)

haha sweet :P shank ya darlin haha

nuh prohbs <3

gotta be able to contact my dear friend Dani somehow, seeing as facebook seems to be nonexistient for her ;)
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby dani » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:Ok i sent you trip, converting jeremiah now...did you wnat them both? if not just delete the e-mail...:P

either or (:
email... is that enabled fo rme? uhoh... :P

yeah it is...oops, do you mind that i sent them to you via e-mail? i saw you had the button so i figured that was the easiest way...

...both sent now :)

no, no problem haha. I just didn't realize it wa available haha. I think I'ma have to change that... :P
since you creeped my email, I may have to creep you and add you on msn? XD

i'll PM you my other e-mail...i use my grade 5 one for IM-ing (beware of the lameness that is to come...)

haha sweet :P shank ya darlin haha

nuh prohbs <3

gotta be able to contact my dear friend Dani somehow, seeing as facebook seems to be nonexistient for her ;)

LMAO i have Twitter!!! :P
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image
User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby Robin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 pm

dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:Ok i sent you trip, converting jeremiah now...did you wnat them both? if not just delete the e-mail...:P

either or (:
email... is that enabled fo rme? uhoh... :P

yeah it is...oops, do you mind that i sent them to you via e-mail? i saw you had the button so i figured that was the easiest way...

...both sent now :)

no, no problem haha. I just didn't realize it wa available haha. I think I'ma have to change that... :P
since you creeped my email, I may have to creep you and add you on msn? XD

i'll PM you my other e-mail...i use my grade 5 one for IM-ing (beware of the lameness that is to come...)

haha sweet :P shank ya darlin haha

nuh prohbs <3

gotta be able to contact my dear friend Dani somehow, seeing as facebook seems to be nonexistient for her ;)

LMAO i have Twitter!!! :P
true... but I get so lazy with twitter haha. I mostly just update randomly from my phone, and I only have a few phone subscriptions :P
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby dani » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:Ok i sent you trip, converting jeremiah now...did you wnat them both? if not just delete the e-mail...:P

either or (:
email... is that enabled fo rme? uhoh... :P

yeah it is...oops, do you mind that i sent them to you via e-mail? i saw you had the button so i figured that was the easiest way...

...both sent now :)

no, no problem haha. I just didn't realize it wa available haha. I think I'ma have to change that... :P
since you creeped my email, I may have to creep you and add you on msn? XD

i'll PM you my other e-mail...i use my grade 5 one for IM-ing (beware of the lameness that is to come...)

haha sweet :P shank ya darlin haha

nuh prohbs <3

gotta be able to contact my dear friend Dani somehow, seeing as facebook seems to be nonexistient for her ;)

LMAO i have Twitter!!! :P
true... but I get so lazy with twitter haha. I mostly just update randomly from my phone, and I only have a few phone subscriptions :P

haha it kills my boredom :P
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image
User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby Robin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:16 pm

dani wrote:haha it kills my boredom :P

heh, I waste my time on failblog and linked sites, and lamebook, which makes my life XD
I am soooooooo a procrastinator XD (as we all know)
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby dani » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Robin wrote:
dani wrote:haha it kills my boredom :P

heh, I waste my time on failblog and linked sites, and lamebook, which makes my life XD
I am soooooooo a procrastinator XD (as we all know)

never been on failblog, but will definetly check that. texts from last night addict though :P
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image
User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby Robin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:25 pm

dani wrote:
Robin wrote:
dani wrote:haha it kills my boredom :P

heh, I waste my time on failblog and linked sites, and lamebook, which makes my life XD
I am soooooooo a procrastinator XD (as we all know)

never been on failblog, but will definetly check that. texts from last night addict though :P

haha also a gooder. I am good at wasting my time with uselessness.
Image

<3 A Jakes Girl
<3 A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
<3 Post Whore
<3 'Stache Lover
<3 Harry Fan Club


http://headed-for-disaster.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Robin
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Regina (Sort of), Saskatchewan

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby janet » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Here’s the summary of questions that had been submitted for the Chat that was to be held June 7th:

allie
- would you consider the Africa trip as the most life-changing experienced you've ever had?
- is there anything else we can except from Hedley and Free The Children together?(other than the Me to We shows/speeches)
- what would be the word you would use to describe Hedley (the band and the music)?
- how's it going with the whole "Hedley going international" dealio?
- what can we expect from the DVD coming out later in the year? How different will it be from TTAH and why did you guys decide to do a completely different one? and Tom told me it's going to come out before Christmas, are you guys still planning on a pre-xmas release?
- would you guys like to host the MMVAs next year? ps, we thought it'd be awesome and started petitions for it to happen. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/ ... hedley11&1 & http://twitition.com/xqmcf It should be done.


Krysten
- you guys mean so much to so many of us here, is there any band that you would drop everything to go see?


karynhynes
- in what ways did the Kenya trip change your lives? x3
- in If there's one thing you guys could go back and change in your teenage life, what would it be?
- for Jake: How did being part of Wavin' Flag make you feel?
- what has been your biggest challenge over the years as a band? have you overcome that challenge?
- does Jake still drink you guys' urine?
- did you ever think you would make it this far with your music?


Dani
- what's the best part about being a Canadian artist?
- what's your favourite city to tour in?
- what are you most proud of in terms of your career?
- what was each of your favourite moments of the Kenya experience?
- what do you think your future involvement with FTC will be like?
- which is your favourite song from each album
- which question do you wish people would dtop asking you
- what does Jake's ankle tat say?
- out of all the styles of music you've tried, which is your favourite?
- TSMG was your first album without a hedley. song on it. was there a reason for that, or was that just the way things ended up working out? x3
- 10 years ago, where did you guys think you would be today and where do you think you'll be 10 years from now?
- if people will remember you for one thing after you die, what would it be for?
- what question are you tired of being asked?
- what's one thing people should know about you but don't?


Janet
- of everything you did while in Kenya, what is your proudest accomplishment?
- what was the most gut wrenching moment while you were in Kenya?


Jossimums
- is there any plans on doing shows or releasing your music in like Europe or so?
- do you have any international plans or so for the nearest future'?


Bailey0xhedley
- what does Cow blood taste like?
- do any of you know what Victoria's secret is? haha. jk.
- what is each of your guilty pleasures?


ashbeee03
- if they had the chance to do one last thing before they died, what would it be ?


jessicamclean
- do you think you've accomplished everything you would have like to accomplish as artists? If not, what else do you want to acheive?


Robin
- what was the moment you found the hardest to hold back the tears while in Kenya?
- who is your favourite up-and-coming Canadian artist?
- coke or Pepsi?
- and finally... Will one of you write my history final for me? (or you could write a final each)


xOnxMyxOwnx
- has the Kenya trip changed your outlook on life in any way? If so, how?
- what's been your greatest achievement so far since forming Hedley?


mrsjacobhoggard Carly Harris, Sudbury Ontario
- you guys work with Free The Children and I've heard about you guys helping out other charity's to. Have you ever thought about creating your own charity?
- what is the most memorable moment you guys have had together?
- is there a person you guys really look up to and get inspired from?
- what is the best thing a fan can do for you guys?
- would you guys ever consider making a record with all of the unreleased songs you've done live? X3
- whats the most embaressing thing that's happened to you guys?
- if you guys had 1 wish what would it be?
- what would you say is the hardest thing for you guys to do as musicians?
- what tattoo do you have means the most to you?
- Jacob- Have you ever thought about writing a book, or making your blog posts into a book?


SPR GRL321
- can you hedley boys be my models for a fashion show?


jrexattack
- what was the most awkward moment of your life?
- if you could date one of the other Hedley band members, who would you date? X2
- what do Jake's roman numerals stand for?
- what Hedey song do you wish you had never written? And which song by another artist do you wish you HAD written?
- best fan moment/Worst fan moment?


o0alisha0o
- is there anything you each do for good luck before you step foot on stage?


Kate1013
- after your summer/fall tour, what are you plans? (another album, dvd, another tour, taking time off?)
- if you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large gorup of people, what would your message be?
- what activities make you lose track of time?
- of you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
- if you had to teach something, what would you teach?
- what is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
- what in life, is beautiful to you? Where do you find inspiration?
- if you get a beer belly by drinking beer, do you get a pot belly by smoking pot?
- what would a burger of ham be called?
- do news reporters wear pants behind the news desk?
- can you describe your life with a six word sentence?
- if you were under house arrest and you lived in a mobile home, wouldn't you be able to go anywhere you want?
- can you cry under water?
- why was it that in all different cultures the men always used to come first and never the women?
- if you sneezed on a computer, would it get a virus?
- what were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
- what is your all time favorite comedy movie?
- what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
- what is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
- what is the wallpaper on your cellphone?
- favorite TV commercial?
- do vegetarians eat animal crackers?


my_angel_wings (Colleen)
- what was the moment in your career that you guys realized we really love you? lol Was it at a show or a t.v appearence


nirvana494
- would you ever consider doing a collaboration with another artist on a track?


Shayla
- why do you hate saskatchewan? mainly saskatoon. did you know saskatoon has more people than regina? *cough* x2 plus Fredericton + Newfoundland


Kate
- how do you guys feel about the prospect of touring & establishing new fans in countries where you are virtually unknown? Would it feel like you’re starting all over again, or are you excited by that challenge?' X2


Tripmeister
- can you tell us anything about the plans for the fall tour?
- will you be performing any songs that you don't normally perform (ex. Brave New World, Jeremiah, Lucky) during the fall tour? X 2
- are there any major plans for the next year nationally and internationally?
- new single?
- you are known for experimenting (and quite successfully I might add) with different sounds on your albums. What can we expect from the platinum edition and/or it's successor?


Bombsaway
- how would you like to see yourself grow in the next year? Don’t be dirty.
- what do you spend most of your spare income on?
- what was the last book you read?



The following the questions were posted after the June 7th postponement:

Tripmeister
- are there any plans to re-record or remake any more hedley. songs?


Kate1013
- what is the meaning of jakes new tattoo? the one on the back of his calf.


karynhynes
- what are the chances of hearing some older stuff during the fall tour? (I Don't Believe It, Brave New World, Dear Blank, All You Get Is Sound, etc)


Dani
- who are each of you supporting in the World Cup?


janet
- Karen Bliss wrote an article in August 2007 entitled “Hedley Cuts B-Sides”; the article talks about “Afraid”, “Nothing Matters” and “Paycheck” being recorded and kept for such things as fan giveaways, iTunes, film, television or video game soundtracks and other exclusives … have any of these 3 B-side songs been released and your eagle-eyed fans missed it?
- “Paycheck” was a popular song with the audience during the Famous Last Words tour throughout 2008 -- is there any chance of the B-side recording of the song being released at some point?
janet
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 4229
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Ontario

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby Tripmeister » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:10 am

janet wrote:Couple more questions:

Karen Bliss wrote an article in August 2007 entitled “Hedley Cuts B-Sides”; the article talks about “Afraid”, “Nothing Matters” and “Paycheck” being recorded and kept for such things as fan giveaways, iTunes, film, television or video game soundtracks and other exclusives … have any of these 3 B-side songs been released and your eagle-eyed fans missed it?

“Paycheck” was a popular song with the audience during the Famous Last Words tour throughout 2008 -- is there any chance of the B-side recording of the song being released at some point?


I am 95% sure that:
- Afraid is an old name for Alison Wonderland (because of the line "afraid of what you'll see")
- Nothing Matters is an old name for Lose My Number (because of the line "so don't forget to lose my number, nothing matters")
Image
||I can't stop the rain from falling / I can't stop my heart from calling you||

Hedley concerts to date: 6
6/9/07
2/5/08
4/4/10
10/1/10
3/4/12
3/7/14
User avatar
Tripmeister
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby jrexattack » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 am

Tripmeister wrote:
janet wrote:Couple more questions:

Karen Bliss wrote an article in August 2007 entitled “Hedley Cuts B-Sides”; the article talks about “Afraid”, “Nothing Matters” and “Paycheck” being recorded and kept for such things as fan giveaways, iTunes, film, television or video game soundtracks and other exclusives … have any of these 3 B-side songs been released and your eagle-eyed fans missed it?

“Paycheck” was a popular song with the audience during the Famous Last Words tour throughout 2008 -- is there any chance of the B-side recording of the song being released at some point?


I am 95% sure that:
- Afraid is an old name for Alison Wonderland (because of the line "afraid of what you'll see")
- Nothing Matters is an old name for Lose My Number (because of the line "so don't forget to lose my number, nothing matters")


That was my initial thought at the Nothing Matters title. I never thought about Afraid=Alison Wonderland, but I think you've nailed it. Nicely done :)

Since we seem to have gotten the other two, may we please have Paycheck?
User avatar
jrexattack
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:27 am

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby lisakelly » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:52 am

jrexattack wrote:
Tripmeister wrote:
janet wrote:Couple more questions:

Karen Bliss wrote an article in August 2007 entitled “Hedley Cuts B-Sides”; the article talks about “Afraid”, “Nothing Matters” and “Paycheck” being recorded and kept for such things as fan giveaways, iTunes, film, television or video game soundtracks and other exclusives … have any of these 3 B-side songs been released and your eagle-eyed fans missed it?

“Paycheck” was a popular song with the audience during the Famous Last Words tour throughout 2008 -- is there any chance of the B-side recording of the song being released at some point?


I am 95% sure that:
- Afraid is an old name for Alison Wonderland (because of the line "afraid of what you'll see")
- Nothing Matters is an old name for Lose My Number (because of the line "so don't forget to lose my number, nothing matters")


That was my initial thought at the Nothing Matters title. I never thought about Afraid=Alison Wonderland, but I think you've nailed it. Nicely done :)

Since we seem to have gotten the other two, may we please have Paycheck?

Nice work Tripmeister!

And YES! Would love to have a recorded version of Paycheque!
Image

Avie & siggy credit go to Jan <3
User avatar
lisakelly
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 14164
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 am
Location: A happy place inside my head!

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby Taylor. » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:11 pm

I think I asked this before, but will we be able to watch the chat later?
I can't really watch it right now :(
User avatar
Taylor.
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 1074
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:14 pm
Location: Saskatoon, SK

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby dani » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:37 pm

is it done? what happened?
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image
User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: Hedley Vid Chat - You Ask The Q's - Resched to Fri June 18th

Postby dani » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:42 pm

never mind...got it to work :P
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
Image
User avatar
dani
Hedley Ambassador
 
Posts: 11799
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron