A Personal Thank You To the Forumers from Hedley

Site news and announcements

Re: A Personal Thank You To the Forumers from Hedley

Postby bombsaway » Fri May 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Great idea, I'm in! Just to be clear, we're talking about personliazed pics and vids of us or us with friends, showing how much Hedley means to us - not just pics of Jake's ass. Unless it's pics of us gathered to admire his ass, that's different.
bombsaway

Postby bombsaway » Fri May 21, 2010 2:27 pm

jrexattack wrote:[
And I love how a "Thank You" video from the guys is turning into a "No, Thank YOU!" video right back :) We really are the politest and more appreciative group of fans, haha.

Totally! With a sprinkling of competitiveness to make our thank you even bigger and better than their thank you, no underachievers in this bunch;)
bombsaway

Postby kate1013 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:55 pm

janet wrote:
kate1013 wrote:
janet wrote:
lisakelly wrote:I refuse to apologize for, edit or take back any of my posts on this forum! I said what I said and I meant every word! :P

bahahaha ... I'd love to be a fly on the wall if/when the guys read any of the stuff posted around here. I've only seen Tom blush - it'd be pretty sweet to see the others do it too. 8-)

what was said/done to make tommy blush? lol

i'm pretty sure i've seen jake blush, when i was in halifax, after the show on april 16th. i was with a friend and we were talking about hedley stuff in the past, with interviews and whatnot.. anyway.. when jake came over my friend was like..
friend: "hey i have a request"
jake: "and what would that be?"
friend: "i would like you to demonstrate spinning the pooch"
jake: *gets red & laughs* .. "it's too cold for that"

LOL <3

It was at one of the shows in Mount Forest. Nik and I were upstairs in the bar having a beer with Thomas. He had his room key (one of those old fashion types that are a plastic key fob and key ring) and band pass clipped on his pants somehow that it hung right in front of ... umm, his zipper. We were talking about where they were staying and Nik made some comment about the size of his "package". My goodness did he turn red! I can't remember what Nik's comments was suppose to be about but the 3 of us, our minds definitely went in the gutter. It was priceless. At least Tom was a good sport about it and laughed as much as we did.

hahahah that's great <3
tommy is more on the shy side than the rest of the boys too lol :P
Hedley Shows To Date: 32
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby HEDLEYroxMYsox » Fri May 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Wow, I feel so behind. 7 pages. I only saw this now. How lovely! I got all bashful. Awww, shucks.
Last edited by HEDLEYroxMYsox on Fri May 21, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Holding hands still makes me have butterflies and hot chocolate still warms my hands when it rains."-JWH
~*~Sarah Vanasse~*~
HEDLEYroxMYsox
Hedley Ambassador

Postby jan - brit » Fri May 21, 2010 3:03 pm

bombsaway wrote:Great idea, I'm in! Just to be clear, we're talking about personliazed pics and vids of us or us with friends, showing how much Hedley means to us - not just pics of Jake's ass. Unless it's pics of us gathered to admire his ass, that's different.

LOLOL!
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Fri May 21, 2010 3:10 pm

janet wrote:
jan - brit wrote:This is an awesome idea! It would be so much fun to do. On the subject of how they've brought people together, and the friendships that have developed, we could maybe throw in some pictures of us at their shows, labelled with where we've come from (thinking like when Val BC, Amanda ON and Me NV met up in AB for Drenched). Also screencaps of things like the 'Yes' chart where Hedley were #1 and we were all over the site's 'most active users' (IF the file's not already too big from people's video/picture messages of course. Haha) .. the possibilities are endless!

And it goes without saying I'd LOVE to help out Janet!! :D

Great ideas, Jan. I really need to get thinking about my submission myself. LOL I've no idea what to do/use.

As for a deadline, I like the idea of having the video in Vancouver for the guys return. Tom's tweet said "a couple of weeks" - hopefully we'll get something definite from Management in the next day or so. Definitely want them to have it before they hit the road at the end of June. It won't take me long to put it together and I'll start as soon as pics/vids start coming in; that way I can plop in any last minute submissions. What if we say all items have to be submitted by Friday, June 18th? That way I can put it together on the weekend and send it out on the 21st -- that gives 4 weeks for people to get their pictures/videos in. Will that work?

so instead of me reading a whole bunch of posts to get caught up on this idea.. what's going on exactly? we're making a video with pictures and videos and giving it to the guys? i'd like to do this.. but i'm wondering.. after i do the video, who do i send it to? along with any pictures i'd like to include? :)
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby HEDLEYroxMYsox » Fri May 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Excellent. I'm finally caught up on seven pages. This is an incredible idea. I have an idea for my short video. This is a pretty big project! I think it will turn out great. I'm excited.
"Holding hands still makes me have butterflies and hot chocolate still warms my hands when it rains."-JWH
~*~Sarah Vanasse~*~
HEDLEYroxMYsox
Hedley Ambassador

Postby JossiMums » Fri May 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Should we make a new thread for this where we can have all the info, ''rules'' etc soo everyone easily can see everything in a first post?

I could make one now?
A Jakes Girl <3[/color]
BUM SISTERS
A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
Pro at Multi tasking!
'Stache Lover for Life
Proffesional Paperbag Dealer
JossiMums
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Fri May 21, 2010 3:28 pm

JossiMums wrote:Should we make a new thread for this where we can have all the info, ''rules'' etc soo everyone easily can see everything in a first post?

I could make one now?

i think thats a good idea.. maybe make it either in HEDLEY or in shout outs?
not sure where you could put it lol
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby janet » Fri May 21, 2010 3:34 pm

kate1013 wrote:tommy is more on the shy side than the rest of the boys too lol :P

Not once you get to know him, he is NOT shy ... a shy guy would not do what he's done in front of me or said the things he's said. :lol:
janet

Postby janet » Fri May 21, 2010 3:36 pm

kate1013 wrote:
JossiMums wrote:Should we make a new thread for this where we can have all the info, ''rules'' etc soo everyone easily can see everything in a first post?

I could make one now?

I think it's a good idea to have a separate thread for this. Information is getting losts in all these pages. LOL
Don't put it in the shout outs though - just in case certain eyes show up ...
Putting it in Hedley would be "safer"
janet

Postby JossiMums » Fri May 21, 2010 3:41 pm

janet wrote:
kate1013 wrote:

I could make one now?

I think it's a good idea to have a separate thread for this. Information is getting losts in all these pages. LOL

That's exactly what i thought! posted a new thread in ''Hedley'' now!
A Jakes Girl <3[/color]
BUM SISTERS
A Mother Effin Dave's Girl
Pro at Multi tasking!
'Stache Lover for Life
Proffesional Paperbag Dealer
JossiMums
Hedley Ambassador

Postby kate1013 » Fri May 21, 2010 3:43 pm

janet wrote:
kate1013 wrote:tommy is more on the shy side than the rest of the boys too lol :P

Not once you get to know him, he is NOT shy ... a shy guy would not do what he's done in front of me or said the things he's said. :lol:

hahaha, well i know when he does say something, it's generally sexual or odd, and it leaves you thinking "where the hell did that come from?!" lol
but just compared to the other guys, he seems to be more on the quiet side lol

JossiMums wrote:
janet wrote:
kate1013 wrote:

I could make one now?

yeah good idea ! i didn't think of that lol

That's exactly what i thought! posted a new thread in ''Hedley'' now!
kate1013
Hedley Ambassador

Postby dani » Sat May 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Watched this AGAIN just now and it gets me every time lol :)
Just the little things about it...
like when they talk about being "all around the world" i automatically thought of Jossi, and when they did a super close up i thought of Allie lol ;)
...i was actually kind of expecting a "zoxo" at the end lol ;)
gahhh i love them so much<3

...i need to stop watching this video over and over (and over) again...
♥ At least we did it our way, and learned the hard way, it's all that these scars say ♥
dani
Hedley Ambassador

Postby janet » Sat May 22, 2010 8:13 pm

dani wrote:Watched this AGAIN just now and it gets me every time lol :)
Just the little things about it...
like when they talk about being "all around the world" i automatically thought of Jossi, and when they did a super close up i thought of Allie lol ;)
...i was actually kind of expecting a "zoxo" at the end lol ;)
gahhh i love them so much<3

...i need to stop watching this video over and over (and over) again...

I did the exact same thing - think of Jossi when they talked about "all around the world"
janet

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements