Technical Issues

Site news and announcements

Technical Issues

Postby jan - brit » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:49 am

Janet & I have been experiencing problems with being automatically signed out of the forum of late. This has had the knock on effect of us struggling to keep things as up to date as we'd like. If you've had the same issues, please know that we've reported the problem and are hoping to get it fixed asap.

In the meantime, I've found that if I check the 'Log me on automatically each visit' box when I sign in, it sometimes helps. No clue why but...

Sorry for any inconvenience. Please bear with us!
jan - brit
Forum Administrator / Hedley Ambassador

Re: Technical Issues

Postby Tanou » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:08 pm

jan - brit wrote:Janet & I have been experiencing problems with being automatically signed out of the forum of late. This has had the knock on effect of us struggling to keep things as up to date as we'd like. If you've had the same issues, please know that we've reported the problem and are hoping to get it fixed asap.

In the meantime, I've found that if I check the 'Log me on automatically each visit' box when I sign in, it sometimes helps. No clue why but...

Sorry for any inconvenience. Please bear with us!

It does the same for me. I have to copy my post before submitting it and then log again and copy it. lol The "Log me automatically" but doesn't help me though. Oh wellll!
Tanou
Global Moderator / Hedley Ambassador

Postby janet » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:06 am

The log me in automatically doesn't help me either, Tan.

It's been a frustrating few months for sure. We'll keep trudging on though and hopefully the tech folks can sort it out soon.
janet

Postby jan - brit » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:09 am

Very frustrating! It's hit and miss for me; some days I can stay signed in, others not so much.
jan - brit

Return to Announcements